What is this?

I'm unable to find what it is; I'm comparing some of the things in my
already existing database [generated by the indexer], and it's not the text
extract, it's not the URL itself, it's not the keywords, and it's not the
meta description.

What is it?

I'm writing an application that inserts stuff into the database based on XML
not dissimilar to the xml attatched to this message.

I've already got everything working well, but I can't work out what the
CRC32 is actually of. I assume it's used for the clone detection, but I'm
not entirely sure.

Thank-you very much
Gary (-;

PS Yes, I can search on this, which is my test data, and other pieces of XML
which are thousands of times larger. And it's fast.

 <<searchindex.xml>>

searchindex.xml