UdmSearch version: 3.1.12
Platform:          PIII 550mhz 384mb RAM
OS:                i386-redhat-linux (i think)
Database:          MYSQL
Statistics:        N/A

Perl version AND PHP version
Sorry for the lack of info, but i feel its not a bug more of a fault on my part,
please help

./indexer -S

          Database statistics

    Status    Expired      Total
   -----------------------------
       200          0         33 OK
       302          0         13 Moved Temporarily
       404          0          1 Not found
   -----------------------------
     Total          0         47

it says 33 OK urls.. however, using the search.cgi that appears when compiled

http://search.easy-list.net/bin/search.cgi

the serach is ALWAYS blank...
and with the http://search.easy-list.net/search.php

you can see the error!!

i followed the steps, what could I have done wrong, please help!! Your script is worth
it and if i can get this to work ill undoubtably buy it!

Thanks
Jon..