I am using the PHP frontend 3.1.3.1 and it seems to me that the phrase search feature
isn't working properly.
I indexed my site with phrase support using the latest mnogosearch indexer. I have two
databases, and as indicated my phrase-supporting db is 4X bigger than the other.
However
when I select Full Phrase from the pull down on the search options in the 3.1.3.1 PHP
front
end I only get boolean AND pages, none with the actual phrase, i.e. the two words next
one another. Anyone else notice this?

-lindsey

Sergey Kartashoff in message mnogosearch-php-3.1.3.2 (Mon, 05/07 12:42):