yep.

Just try it. I believe that the database locking should work no matter how
you do it.

And for reference, in all odds you just need to fire off more indexers on
the same box; the web server is more likely to be the bottleneck than the
box that's doing the indexing.

Hint: try running the indexer on one box, and the database on the other.
Then run multiple indexers.

Gary (-;