Author: Paul Brown
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
When I try to run the indexer to catolog my site I get the following:

Indexer[429]: indexer from mnogosearch-3.1.13/MySql start with
'usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf'
Indexer[429]: [1]Error: '#1146: Table 'mnoSearch.url' doesn't exist'

My indexer.conf file is:
# This is a minimal sample indexer config file

DBAddr mysql://nogo:nogo@localhost/mnoGoSearch/
#DBAddr mysql://root:@localhost/mnoGoSearch/
DBMode multi

DeletenoServer  no

Server http://smurf.lollydom.ass/
Server http://localhost
Server http://smurf.lollydom.ass/~prwb/ file:/home/prwb/public_html/

# Allow some known extensions and directory index
Allow *.html *.htm *.shtml *.txt */

# Disallow everything else
Disallow *

What is this table that the error refers to, it doesn't appear to be
valid and its not in any sql scripts for mysql in the create dir.

Thanks for your help I've been pulling my hair out trying to guess
this one?

PB-)

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=2238>