Author: Rakotomalala Renaud
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi there,

I posted there are serval time a question about the support by mnogosearch of the
cookies. Someone answered that it was in the TODO list.

I just would like to know if the coders have an idea of when ? Because I'm really
interest ;p in fact it's because I'm using session (PHP) on my website and if the
broswer (like the parser) doesn't support cookies, sessions were forward in the url
(like SESS=ksjfhsjkdf45zefD), well the problem is when I try to delete only the
session in my database, mysql answer me that the url is already in. After some
research I discovered that (it goes without saying) mnogosearsh consider different
session as different web page ...

I hope that someone have understand me ;p And thank you if someone have a solution

Cheers,

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=2247>