Author: Ric
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Well,have tried everything..even as far as leasing a raq4i server..
I have installed in/out of root..get  a couple of errors when installing in web
directory..install-headers error1///install all recursive
when I install in root usr/local/mnogosearch..no errors at all..I have moved the
search.cgi all over the place in and out of web directory..still get a blank html
page..no matter where I put search.cgi it works fine in telnet,searches,display's the
whole ball of wax..
The main cgi-bin is located /usr.cgi-bin if I place it here it works fine thru
telnet,although I have no idea how or if I can access this thru web browser?There is
no cgi-bin per say in web directory of any site I could place on the server,I just
make one and other scripts work fine eg:mysqlman,ultraboard,hamweather and others I
have tested..
at a loss here,what should we try next...changed perms to 600//644 etc
tried your little test.pl,this is interesting though,get this thru telnet  (offline
mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)when accessing thru browser--this
works..whats up with this?
Would love to figure this out,have a growing database and no way to search it...

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=2285>