Author: nicholas
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hello,
I did not find a news-extension.txt for mysql, so I translated the
pgsql/news-extension.

mysql does not support DEFAULT values on text columns, like pgsql does. The software
seems to work ok though.

mnogosearch-3.1.16/create/mysql/news-extension.txt
# begin file
ALTER TABLE url ADD header_date datetime;
ALTER TABLE url ALTER header_date SET DEFAULT 'now()';

ALTER TABLE url ADD header_subj text NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE url ADD header_from text NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE url ADD header_group text NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE url ADD header_refs text NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE url ADD msg_id text NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE url ADD INDEX url_msg_id (msg_id(15));

CREATE TABLE thread (
        parent  int(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
        child   int(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
        KEY thread_parent (parent(4)),