Author: Kevin
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Ok, I have a few questions about your program: (I am assuming you can crawl outside
your domain to external sites.)

1.) Is it possible to ONLY index sites that have a specific meta tag, such as
I would assume this can be done with some type of filter?

2.) Can I use the software using a web hosting company? The software would be running
on a shared server crawling the web. Wouldn’t the ISP not allow this?

3.) If you can use a hosting company, would this setup work?
Modified FreeBSD 4.1 OS - user installation which includes:
Modified Sendmail 8.11.0
Standard distribution of Perl 5.005_03
gcc (C/C++ Compiler) version 2.95.2 19991024
FreeBSD Ports Collection (useful only for root-enabled accounts)
Many other standard applications, tools and utilities provided with FreeBSD
The provided PHP module is version 4.0.2pl1 and has the following optional components
compiled in:
MySQL
gd
Freetype
Imap

4.) And finally. Could this be done with your “Installation services”. I would assume
the only thing that isn’t done is the customization of the html forms as you want them.

Thank you,

Kevin

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=2469>