Author: Kevin
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:

Alex,

Thank you for the information. I do have one concern, with my first question. We would
only want to index Handheld/PDA web sites. These sites fortunately have either one of
2 meta tags:

meta name="PalmComputingPlatform" content="true"
META NAME = "HandheldFriendly" content="True

We would be interested in only indexing sites with these tags. I don’t think robot
exclusions would be able to do this? If this isn't supported is this something you can
add?

We are currently looking to index between 25,000 - 50,000 pages.

Thank you,

Kevin

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=2508>