Author: Simon Oxwell
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi!

I'm wondering if I've misuderstood something. I've setup a table called server in my
mysql database (using create/mysql/server.txt) and I've populated it with a couple of
our servers and a whole bunch of default values, and made them active. In indexer.conf
I've uncommented ther ServerTable directive.

However, when I run indexer, I get the following:

Indexer[16382]: indexer from mnogosearch-3.1.16/MySQL started with
'/usr/local/mnogosearch-3.1.16/etc/indexer.conf'
Indexer[16382]: [1] http://www.murdoch.edu.au/robots.txt
Indexer[16382]: [1] http://www.murdoch.edu.au
Indexer[16382]: [1] No 'Server' command for url... deleted.
Indexer[16382]: [1] http://wwwdse.murdoch.edu.au/robots.txt
Indexer[16382]: [1] http://wwwdse.murdoch.edu.au
Indexer[16382]: [1] No 'Server' command for url... deleted.
Indexer[16382]: [1] Done (0 seconds)

Which is true - I don't have Server directives in indexer.conf. Which brings me to my
possible misunderstanding.

Do I require a Server directive in indexer.conf for each entry in my server table? I
would have thought not, as it would seem to replicate server configuration. Or have I
done something wrong elsewhere?

Simon
CWIS Technical Officer
Murdoch University