Author: Dmitry
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
mnoGoSearch looks fine... but I can't try it - it says:
Can't open dict file '/usr/local/mnogosearch/var/dict.txt' (No such file or directory)

So the question is:
What have to make it (dict.txt)? And how? I expect it must be indexer...

When I'm running '#./indexer -a' it says:

Indexer[5249]: indexer from mnogosearch-3.1.16/UdmDB started with
'/usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf'
Indexer[5249]: [1] http://localhost/robots.txt
Indexer[5249]: [1] http://localhost/~rdim/AMATA
Indexer[5249]: [1] Done (0 seconds)

So, as I can understand, its work is done... but where dict.txt is?

Configuration information:
Mnogosearch was built using ./configure --with-built-in,
System is Linux RH6.2, kernel 2.2.17 stable

indexer.conf is also simple:
--------------------------------
# This is a minimal sample indexer config file

#DBAddr mysql://foo:bar@localhost/udmsearch/

Server  http://localhost/~rdim/AMATA

# Allow some known extensions and directory index
Allow *.html *.htm *.shtml *.txt */

# Disallow everything else
Disallow *

LocalCharset koi8-r
Ispellmode text
IspellUsePrefixes       yes
Affix ru ru/russian.aff.koi
Spell ru ru/base.koi
Spell ru ru/geography.koi
Spell ru ru/computer.koi
Spell ru ru/rare.koi
Spell ru ru/science.koi

Thank you very much for your help and comments!

Dima.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=2534>