Hi!

nbcu> Is there a word count limit per page implicitly defined in the
nbcu> mnogosearch indexer?

nbcu> In dubugging why some links aren't picked up in our site indexing, I've
nbcu> found that for indexing a single page of about 850 words (only about
nbcu> 9k), only the first quarter (rough estimate) is being stored.  I have no
nbcu> idea why.

nbcu> This is evidenced by both words and links from the latter part of this
nbcu> single page missing from the "dict" and "url" sql tables.  I can almost
nbcu> spot the exact point in the page at which words stop going into the
nbcu> index database by checking in the "dict" table.

nbcu> Anyone have a clue why this is happening?  I'm using mnogosearch on a
nbcu> redhat 7.1 machine with postgresql to index an SSL intranet.

Please specife detail of your configuration such as:
mnogosearch version,
database type
database storage type.

And we need you indexer.conf.