mnogosearch version:    3.1.17
Operating system:       Solaris version 2.5.1
MySQL database version: 3.22.32

Problem:
indexer crashes with segfault.

This problem seems caused by words without "/flags" in the dictionary file.

I work around this problem adding the slash character at end of all lines
no containing '/'.

This problem did not appear in Udmsearch 3.0.23 (last stable Udmsearch
project).

Dominique Asselineau