Hi!

I am just installing mnogosearch-3.1.17 on solaris (SunOS 5.6).
I came to the point where the indexer should read in ispell files.
I did:
/export/home/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -L de -D \
~jedamus/download/mnogosearch-3.1.17/ispell-german-bar/deutsch2.wrd
An got:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
without any output.
So I looked into the core and found that indexer is reading a line like:
Ägide
which is the first line without /<extension>
I removed the line, started again and now indexer stops at:
Ägypten
So I think it is a problem with words without /<whatever>
How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Leander Jedamus
--