Author: Ric
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hello,
run splitter for the first time while indexer is running,creates word index..searches
fine
If I run splitter again say 2 hours later I get this error--
./run-splitter -k -s
Sending -HUP signal to cachelogd...
Done
Runnig splitter...
Can't open del log '/home/sites/home/web/cgi-bin/search/var/splitter/del.log': No such
file or directory
Deleting logs...
Done
My work around was to create an empty del.log in splitter directory
and run splitter again
Splitter will run and fill word index although I do not know how this will effect the
word files..seems to search okay though..
Also the next and prev search links are not functioning..I get an "&"
in the top left corner of the page..Just removed them from the template,no a big
deal..page numbers work fine though..
Thought you might want to know..
Nice Job
using 3.20 b1 now