Hello, I am using version 3.1.19

My indexer has run and populated the mysql tables without any problems.  I
have configured the search.htm in /etc

If I call search.cgi from command line, I get output for the HTML page.   If
I do "search.cgi foo" I get output for a HTML page with foo results.

However if I try and run http://path-to-my-server/search.cgi through my web
browser I get a "The document contained no data" error under Netscape and
just a blank white page under Internet Explorer.

Is there something that I am missing?  The search.cgi file is permissioned
755, must something else be done to other files?

Thanks for any help...

-Derek