Author: Sergio
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi, I had a nice search engine setup with mnogosearch on a developemnt server.. now I
moved it to a production server,and reindexed... the indexing went perfect, and I can
look at the tables the words are all there...
Now when I run the php frontend I always get  a 'no results found' message, even
though I am sure the word IS actually there.
I checked the template data, and it is there, especially the variable
$dbaddr is read just fine from the template...
How can I further dubug this? Could it be some php compilation problem? Caling
phpinfo(); shows mnogosearch is installed just fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
TIA
Sergio

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3057>