Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for your answer.
> > I use version 3.23.28-gamma of MySQL.
> > But I don't know where to track the query which produces this message,
> > since it was done by the ./indexer.
> >
> > ...waiting.
> > Roger
>
> >Either in MySQL logs. Or you can uncomment #define DEBUG_SQL in
>

> Hi,
> Here is the query that cause the problem. Why does not the indexer
> >sql.c and recompile.
>

> Hi,
> Here is the query that cause the problem. Why does not the indexer
> detect that the url is already indexed?
>

> INSERT INTO url
> (url,referrer,hops,crc32,last_index_time,next_index_time,status,tag,category)
> VALUES
>
>('http://www.bsw.org/journal/bsw1/BSW98-1N.HTM',397,9,0,1001255282,1001255282,0,'','')

Well. There is a checking against ER_DUP_KEY in sql.c.
This is the error which is generated when duplicate key
is being inserted. In your case error 2000 is generated.
I don't know why, I never have seen it before.
The quick workaround is to add a checking near this code
in sql.c:
if((mysql_errno(&(db->mysql))!=ER_DUP_ENTRY) &&
                        (mysql_errno(&(db->mysql))!=ER_DUP_KEY)){
                        db->errcode=1;
                }

However, probably something is wrong with MySQL installation.
Try to ask on MySQL lists.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3133>