Author: Erik
Email:
Message:
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with the php front-end.
I've set it up correctly (according to the Readme file), except that I made a symbolic
link to the search.htm file from the directory where the mnogosearch-php files are
stored. Like I said, the search.cgi retrieves the results without a problem.

When I run a search with mnogosearch-php there are no results and no entries in my
apache error log.

I'm running php-4.0.6+mnogosearch extensions, with mnogosearch-3.1.19 and
mnogosearch-php-3.1.3.5.
Any ideas - anyone - as I'd prefer to use the php frontend (more customisable).

Thanks,
Erik.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3401>