Author: Paul Johnson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Thanks for the information. I've tried opening the search.cgi which is located within
the default root of the apache engine (/var/www/cgi-bin) but I now get a single line
of text which looks like the contents of the file rather than I presume a HTML page.
I've looked though some of the other postings to the web board and there is reference
(Indexer works but search.cgi does not) that it was something to do with the character
set being used by the browser (netscape this case).

What directory should the search.cgi reside in? I presume you are referring to opening
the search.cgi in the web browser?

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3505>