Hi there...

Just installing Mnogosearch 3.2.3... Been quite a while since the last
version I ran...

When doing a run-splitter I get the following:

Log C80 Can't open '/usr/local/mnogosearch/var/splitter/C80.log': No
such file or directory

Tonnes of them...

I have obviously missed something that creates the raw files and
directories in the first place... Indexer runs fine etc.

I'm using cachemode and the mailing lists say check cachemode.txt but my
distribution only came with html forms which I have read through and ran
just indexer as per the docs...

What am I missing? ;)  the daemons are running etc as well...

Thanks,

Paul