Author: Daniel Santos
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
   Hi, first of all I give you congratulations for the excelent search engine.
   I've recently installed mnogosearch 3.2.3 using cache mode storage on a linux
server and I am intended to index about 500.000 pages (html).I'm using "search.cgi" to
perform research. The pages have this format:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Some text
</BODY>
</HTML>

Another page:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Some text
</BODY>
</HTML>

Question :

Is it possible to search for a word in BODY only if the content of some meta is equal
to the content of a parameter passed by user ?

Example:

Search for the word "text" in section BODY but only on documents that have LEGIS="03"
and/or CATEG="sumario" (LEGIS="03" and CATEG="sumario" passed by user). This is
different of part weights (parameter "wf").

   This is an essential feature for this project because it's the only way to make a
selection of documents.

Thanks in advance

                                 Daniel Santos

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3617>