Author: christos
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I have a problem with ispell in greek language. I run ./indexer -L el -A greek.aff and
./indexer -L el D greek.hash but nothing insert in the properly tables of mysql. When
i run ./indexer the affix table stay empty and the words in the dict table is english
and greek both. Specially some greek words are not correct. And there is no a
alphabetical order. Ny system is linux and my DB is mysql
My indexer.conf
 # Ispell commands MUST be given after LocalCharset definition.

# Set ispell mode. Can be text (default) or db. If set to db then

# Affix and Spell command should not be used.

#IspellUsePrefixes yes/no

# If enabled, indexer will use ispell prefixes, not only suffixes

Default: yes

Ispellmode db

# Load ispell affix file:

#Affix el /home/enosi/public_html/searchgr/etc/greek.aff

# Load ispell dictionary file

#Spell el /home/enosi/public_html/searchgr/etc/greek.hash

# File names are relative to mnoGoSearch /etc directory

# Absolute paths can be also specified.

#

#Affix el /home/enosi/public_html/searchgr/etc/greek.aff

#Spell el /home/enosi/public_html/searchgr/etc/greek.hash

and my spelld.conf is

Ispellmode db
IspellUsePrefixes yes

LocalCharset iso-8859-7