Author: costas
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Something is definetly not functioning properly in indexer.

If I try indexing the below url, evrtything works fine and the .asp files in the
directory are indexed perfect

Follow path
Server http://http://www.deliaonline.com/recipesandfood/

When it comes to the following url I have the following problems (note I have switched
robot to no)

1)

Follow path
Server http://www.wwf.org.uk/news/

or

Follow site
Server http://www.wwf.org.uk/news/

these do not index anything

2)

Server http://www.wwf.org.uk/
This does not index anything

3)

To check that there is no problem with my allows/disallows I tried this

Server http://www.wwf.org.uk/
URL http://www.wwf.org.uk/news/n_0000000426.asp

This for reasons unknown to me, indexes the entire site (including the .asp files in
the news directory).  This proves that my allows/disallow code is fine.

Do you have any ideas why this wont work.  Does it have anything to do with the server
it is stored on, OS etc...?

Costas

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3276>