Author: Dean Roberts
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi folks,

I have mnogosearch 3.1.19 (latest stable) set up under RedHat Linux 7.1 and indexer
works just great when invoked from the command line.  However when I execute it from
crontab (as the same user) it runs but does not index anything.  At -v 6 output level
just a comment that it is starting, and that it reads the stopword file and that is
it.  2 lines of output.

I can run other tasks just fine via cron.

As an added bonus if I run indexer using at it works just fine too.

Any ideas?

Tnanks

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3686>