Author: Rob Walls
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I am running mnogosearch-3.1.17 on two machines, one RH 7.1 and one  7.2, both use
Apache 1.3.22.
The RH 7.1 server indexes just fine using index.php as main page. Though it is running
SSL and I index by aliasing the URL to the doc root in the file system.
The 7.2 server uses SSI extensively and has main page named index.shtml. It is not
using SSL, so I am not using any aliases in indexer.conf.
The SSI's work fine on the server, but indexer only sees robots.txt and index.shtml
and then quits. When I replace index.shtml with index.html the indexer indexes
properly.

Tried setting UseRemoteContentType to both yes and no
Tried AddType text/html .shtml

Any ideas?

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3808>