Author: Mike
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I am unable to add more than 20 templates without the gui crashing and unloading.  If
I do manage to add more than 20 templates the gui will no longer load.  I checked the
registry and the entries are all there but when I go back to the gui it shows garbage
after the 19th entry.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mnogosearch but that was no help as it did the same
thing all over again after adding the templates.

My configuration is:

Windows Pro Full Version, 3.115.10, Windows 2000 SP2 on a Pentium 4, with 512MB RAM.

Please help as I need to add over 100 templates. thanks

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3844>