Author: Francisco Reyes
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
>>I placed the output of the select statement
>>at http://natserv.com/url.html

>There are a lot of PDF files...

Yes, because we have PHP programs which look at directories and create PDFs. This is
how everything started. I was trying to get all PHP to NOT be indexed and was trying
different settings with allow/disallow.

>What documents are displayed with NO TITLE?

Nothing displays with titles.

>Those of text/pdf or text/html content type?

I am trying particularly the ones with text/html and they don't display anything.

>>I also have other problems/issues which I did not find
>>on the FAQ/Docs.
>>Would you like some help with the FAQ?

>Yes, feel free to post problems.

For starters the FAQ doesn't give any info on how to troubleshoot anything. For
instance you could mention what basic steps one could take to troubleshoot problems or
at the very least what info would be usefull to you when trying to help us.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3902>