Author: Boudewijn van Ingen
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I am trying to get cache-mode to work, without much success. I have
tried with versions 3.1.19 and 3.2.3 of mnogosearch, running on RedHat Linux 7.1
(kernel 2.4.2-2). With both versions I do not have any trouble if I use 'crc-multi'
mode. Also it looks like the 'cache-mode' indices are built correctly in both cases.
And when I do

        'cd /var/www/cgi-bin; ./search.cgi <word>'

from the command line, I do get valid HTML output. But if 'search.cgi' is called
through Apache (version 1.3), it always returns 'Sorry, but search returned no
results'.

Any help would be appreciated...

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3905>