Author: gluke
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
> php.4.x releases are incompatible with mnogosearch-3.2.x,
> and latest php snapshots don't compile at all,

This is because of its development status.
I suggest you to wait one or twho days and try newer snapshot.

At the current moment many our users are using php snapshots and
they reported successful results while using mnogosearch-3.2.x with PHP.

> so my question is: when will it be a php release compatible with
> mnogosearch-3.2.x ?

It will be in 4.2.x release branch.
But i dont know when PHP team plan torelease it.
Ask that question to PHP Team.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3943>