Author: Randolf Jorberg
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hello all :)

I'm planning a pretty big special-Interest Searchengine on a popular
topic. I'm assuming that the index will contain around 20,000 pages
and the searchengine will have ~ 100,000(!) queries from the first day
on. I've planning to get two powerful servers (pIII 1 ghz, 2 gig of
RAM and a 18 GB SCSI HD) but nonetheless I'd like to know how
performance-demanding the mnogosearch program is with so many queries.

If anyone has experience on this topic I'd love to hear feedback on
this board or mailed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you all

Randolf Jorberg

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3947>