Author: Claus Denk
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi all,

I have just included mnogosearch in our server, I really like the software, thanx to
the authors!

I have a question regarding the indexer: Is it possible to exclude certain common
words from the index (say "I", "the" etc.)? This would also make necessary to
automatically remove these words from the search criterium, when the user searches
"the & birds". I think that this would drastically reduce the necessary disk space,
which is quite large in our application.

Thanx for any responses!

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3956>