Author: Alex Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
> Oke, sorry I should have looked a bit better,
> So now I renamed the search.htm-dist and edited a bit, but somehow I haven't got a
>good database. when loading the search.htm I see the error:
>
> Unable to find directory or file named > /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/$A

Who does display it? Which program? Browser?

It seems that you try to open search template directly
in your browser. You should use search.cgi instead.
Copy search.cgi into your web server directory structure
then open it with your browser.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4144>