Author: Alex Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
> Hi!
> I have tried to install mnogosearch 3.1.19 on remotely hosted computer with FreeBSD
>4.5 and MySQL database. I have permission to write only inside path of my disc space:
>"/home/sites/site337/cgi-bin" or: "/home/sites/site337/htdocs"
>
> Do I have any chance to install mnogosearch?

Assuming that /home/sites/site337/ is your home
directory, and you have write permissions in it,
run for example this:

./configure --prefix=/home/sites/site337/mnogosearch/

then compile, install, and copy search.cgi into your
cgi-bin directory.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4223>