On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 02:31:08AM -0000, Peter J. Milanese wrote:

> Looks like it indexes everything in the immediate path, but goes
> nowhere after that. I've tried every possible configuration option,
> but it won't traverse directories.

I have the same problem and I am at the point of removing mnogosearch
from my system and try out something different because of this.

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and
      sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to
      dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; and is a
      discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
                              Hebrews 4:12