Author: Kevin
Email:
Message:
Hi,
I downloaded the latest version of CVS and am using search.cgi as the searching
application. When result gets large, say reaching to thousands of records, the bottom
part won't show. For example, the "prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next" part will be broken
or even only 9 records show up(supposedly 10 records each page), the rest is just
gone. It works fine when results is under 200.

I am using redhat-6.2, mysql-3.23.33, memory size is 256mb. when application breaks,
still has 8-10 mb memory free. cpu 1ghz.
The following variables are on:
------------------------------
Dbmode: multi
Trackquery: yes
MinWordLen 1
MaxWordLen 32
StoreddocURL localhost
StoredocURL /cgi-bin/storedoc
Any idea of what's wrong with search.cgi or my config?

Thanks a lot!

Kevin

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4748>