Author: Matt
Email:
Message:
Hi,

Couple of questions, first I have an htdb indexer running and this works fine with the
default DBMode.  However, if I set DBMode to anything else (tried crc-multi) I can no
longer index anything.  I set the DBMode in both indexer.conf and search.htm but to no
avail.

The second question I have is on following links in indexed content (still within
htdb).  I don't want the indexer to follow URLs found within each document.
Unfortunately, the format of the URLs in the documents is the same as that generated
by my DBList query, so the Realm command I'm using (without which the initial document
list is not built from DBList) matches links found within each document and hence
follows the link (hope this makes sense).  Is there any way around this?

Here's my current indexer.conf file for reference.

Many thanks,
Matt

DBAddr mysql://x:x@localhost/mnoGoSearch/
DBMode crc-multi # won't work in this mode!
VarDir /usr/local/mnogosearch/var
Phrase yes
StopwordTable stopword
HTDBList SELECT concat('http://blah.com/doc/1/',docid) FROM books.rb_1_docs
HTDBDoc SELECT concat( 'HTTP/1.0 200 OK\\r\\n','Content-type:
text/html\\r\\n','Last-Modified: ',Date_format(From_unixtime(NOW()),'%a %d %b %Y
%T'),'
 FROM books.rb_1_docs WHERE docid='$2'

Realm http://blah.com/doc/1/*
Alias  http://blah.com/doc/1/ htdb:/1/