Hi,

I read of some Mac OS X problems that existed and I'm wondering if this is
what is manifesting.  I am trying out mnogosearch as a test on a pretty
new G4 running a fresh installation of Mac OS X Server.  With both
install.pl and the simple ./configure --with-built-in I get an error that
it can not find cc in the path.  I am assuming this is my c compiler.
This sounds like I simply don't have my C compiler installed, but from
reading instructions on installing other Un*x apps on OS X, gcc should be
on there.  Am I just dumb with no c compiler or missing something?

Thanks,
Cal