I'm getting the following error:
"Error:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user
'MMG\RICKI$'."

I have my sql db properties setup to use NT User info. In mnogo I have the server
properties set to use the login "rwilliams" which is my windows login. I'm not sure
where the login 'MMG\RICKI$" is coming from.

It is able to create the indexer tables, so Why is it able to "talk" to my database
for that operation but it can't "talk" to it for indexing?

I'm new to both SQL and mnogo and trying to get them setup for the first time.

Can anyone point me in the direction to correct this?

Thanks,
Ricki