Sergey Kartashoff wrote:

>>Firstly, indexing an ordinary site, and using the supplied search.cgi,
>>with a minimally modified search.htm, I cannot get the "ul" search
>>filter/restriction to work. I've followed the docs,
>>

>This bug is already fixed in current CVS version.
>Use CVS snapshot, or wait until the next release

Ah! Great, thanks!! Is there any ETA on when the next release is?

Also, I suspect the weighting is also buggy - after decoding the
Documentation, and implementing what I'm pretty sure is the right thing,
I still couldn't get the Section filters/weighting working properly.
I'll check the bugs DB to see if it's listed...

: Web Technical Administrator     -          [EMAIL PROTECTED] :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |