Hello.

> May I know the exact differences in features among mnoGoSearch Pro,
> mnoGoSearch SQL, and mnoGoSearch Lite? This can surely help us to
selecting
> the product.

MnoGoSearch Lite stores data without any external database software, so it's
easy to install and use.
Though, it can't handle big amounts of data. Usually after index has 5000
pages searching works too slow.

MnoGoSearch Pro & SQL versions both store data using external SQL server. We
recommend MySQL for
it's fastest but it can be MSSQL, Oracle, e.t.c

MnoGoSearch Pro has a number of extra features.

- Indexer works as WinNT service, so
         you can set up schedule, when to do indexing (e.g.  dayly or
weekly)
         it can stop indexing process when computer turns off and continue
after restarting
         jobs can start without any user logged onto computer
- Pro version can be configured remotely in several ways

Only disadvantage - Pro doesn't work on Win95-98-Millenium

Best regards.

Alexey