Author: erwan plop
Email:
Message:
Hi,
 I try to use mnoGoSearch 3.3.14 on my website but I have some trouble.
The indexation works fine but after when I try to do a query, I always have no
results. I activated the log and I noticed something weird, indeed, even when I
put irrelevant password or username, mnoGoSearch seems to have no complaint and
tell it's connected to the database and will do the query and of course for
this case I have got no results. So, according to the log file, everything
works fine but it's not...
Do you know what could be the problem here ?

Thanks

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=21543>