Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: b...@mnogosearch.org
Message:
Hi,

> Hi Guys,
>
> mnoGoSearch works perfectly now, apparently :-)
>
> I wanted to index immediately a specific URL, how can I do that ?
>
> when I force (-am) the reindex, it does not index it now, just confirm
> it has to be done :-(

Check this:

indexer -S -u http://www.site.com/specific-url.html

It will report empty or non-empty statistics, depending
on whether the given URL is already in the database.

Then do either of the following:

1. If the URL is not in the database yet, then run this command:

indexer -i -u http://www.site.com/specific-url.html

It will insert the URL into the database and download it.

2. If the URL *is* already in the database, and you want force
the crawler to download it again, then run this:

indexer -am -u http://www.site.com/specific-url.html

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=21589>