Our version of Bugzilla is VERY old and unmaintainable by infra folks. JIRA is a
commercially
available bug tracking system that is much better than what we have. Infra folks are
asking
projects to move to JIRA and phase out our bugzilla installation SOON. Check out our
install at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/

thanks,
dims