Hello folks,

  My apologies for the cross-posting, again ...

  On the Japanese Axis Community, we have a plan to do localization
(i.e. Japanization) and i18n of Axis.

  In consultation with dims, the contributions from the community
will be applied to existing repository for now.  That is, some of
CVS commit messages include Japanese characters what you may not
be able to understand.

  Please let me know if you have any problems. In such case, we'll
take care of it asap.

Thanks,
Toshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>