+1 in general. BTW shouldn't all the projects be referred to as "Apache
Web Services <FOO>"?? I understand that "Apache <FOO>" is when <FOO> is
a TLP.

Also, I see addressing in Axis2 being a module which is rather burnt in
and probably Axis2 specific. Do you see that code being moved to the
Apache WS Addressing sub-project? I'd be ok either way but want to keep
it in Axis2 land right now because of the rapid change rate and move it
out later if that's the right thing to do.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.