Apache Sandesha team would like to announce the 1.0-RC1 release for Apache Sandesha
WS-ReliableMessaging implementation.

You can download the releases from:

Source: http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/RC1/Sandesha-1.0-RC1-src.zip
Binary: http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/RC1/Sandesha-1.0-RC1-bin.zip

It has been a month since the release of the beta version of Apache Sandesha and now we have fixed all the issues that we have identified in the beta release. The documents are also updated and the interop tests are tested again. So I think it is the right time for the release candidate 1 for Sandesha.

Features:

Following features are available in the release of Sandesha,
(1) Implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging specification (February 2005). On top of Axis 1.2
(2)    INORDER delivery assurance.
(3) Support for synchronous and asynchronous reliable exchange of messages. (4) A Client API that will make it easy for users to work simultaneously with different endpoints and different message sequences.
(5)    Updated documentation.
(6)    Support for WS-Policy integration.
(7)    Support Custom Web Service Invocation Strategies.
(7) Interop Endpoint
Client
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp
Server
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/services/RMInteropService

If you have new ideas on messaging middleware and would like to contribute to Apache Sandesha, please join us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Any contribution in the
form of coding, testing, submitting improvements to the documentation, and
reporting bugs is always welcome.

More information about Sandesha is available from the Sandesha home:

http://ws.apache.org/sandesha

Sandesha Development Team.