I completely understand and agree.

thanks,
dims

On 4/28/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> There has not been any traffic at all on any of the ws mailing
> lists...nor any votes. If lokahi folks are interested then they can
> push the effort.

lokahi is pull not push :)  That is, any project with committers interested
in integrating into the Lokahi management framework are welcomed to the
project!

Lacking interest of the contributors to/users of ASF Project "X", it's not
likely lokahi will integrate the management of Project "X".

I don't really expect traction until the first lokahi incubating-release is
pushed up for public consumption, at which point folks will evaluate for
themselves the value of managing Project "X" within the framework :)

Bill