I have been thinking about writing a file manager for Genode. This has led
me to some questions:
Is there already any file manager currently being written?
What is the best way of joining multiple filesystems into a single tree?
(Or should I be doing something different?)
Which libraries/files/functions should I use? I think Boost Filesystems
should be ported to Genode at some point, so I might want to use that. How
difficult would that be? Or should not add that as a dependency?
What's the best way to scan a directory for files and other directories?
How much file type detection (and file preview) is safe?
Also, I may want to use threading. Are C++11 threads supported?